I venture forth into the world of online study, squeezing time for all it's worth!




Thursday, March 4, 2010

Filled with nerves (a common theme it seems) at the prospect of distance studying amidst an already busy work and home life. Previously I've enjoyed so much taking part in spirited discussions during tutorials. Forums just don't have the same instancy or intamacy for me.
Exciting to get into the topics and the readings. Found Dagmar's podcast interesting. I'm already nervous about the future of physical libraries. Teaching in a school with a student body of 1200 where the library has been (temporarily!) down sized to two demountables doesn't fill you with confidence.
Pleased I've finally found a chance to set up a blog. I kept getting the message that my scripts weren't enabled when they were, which was off-putting.
Overwhelmed by the amount of ecommunications already on Interact. How can we possibly process it all? I know I can't in the time I have available for studying. I feel sure I'll miss many sparks of genius and tips on producing the best assignments. I'll have to figure out a way to filter it. Good place to start - read all Roy's postings!
Here's hoping I will find a rhythym with it all...and soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment